Sunday, April 13, 2008

Welcome Me to the world....

Hi! I am Daniel Lam. Welcome me? Tq! Tq!
I was born on the 8th of April 2008! You know what? This is a good fengshui number! Go and buy some lottery yeah? :)
My mum, Peggy Foong Peck Yee, was in the Razif Maternity Hospital since 0630 hours and waited until 1445 hours but still I don't want to come out. Inside the womb is like a bungalow. I heard my mum said this many times to her friends. Mum... I can hear.....
Doctor had to cut my mum to take me out. Poor mum... must be painful. Not that I don't want to come out. I think I am too big. Sorry. Thanks to your porridge every midnight... :)
So, at 1517 hours, A HISTORY HAS BEGUN.... THE CUTE BABY DANIEL LAM WAS BORN! See the photo above. Just about 5 hours after I was born, my uncle Melvin took my photo without my permission. How dare him... wait till I grow up... :)

No comments: