Saturday, April 19, 2008

i'm 12th day old today!

my mummy said i'm 12th day old today! which means grandma will cook some simple dishes to celebrate it.. the famous dish is pork trotters vinegar... something which my mummy won't eat coz my mummy doesn't eat pork..... hehehe.... but she still need to drink the vinegar soup and ask grandma to substitute the pork trotters with a chicken thigh instead

as u can see from the pic, i get some ang pows too from my singapore great grandma, grandaunties Alison, Alice, Lotus & Helen, granduncle Robin & uncle Kelvin....... $$$

2 comments:

Wilson said...

Hi Daniel!!! I'm wilson! ur Uncle from Singapore!!! =) Cant believe i am an uncle when i am only 23yrs old.. but you made it happen!
Awe.. your so CUTE!!! wished i could fly there now and give you a hug..

My family wishes you all the best in your journey ahead... I am sure its going to be a fun-filled one.. Hope to meet mmy nephew soon!

Love,
Wilson & family..

~ mrs lam ~ said...

seems like uncle wilson is also born in the year of RAT.... mickey mouses!!! hehehe