Wednesday, May 28, 2008

shopping...

yesterday my mummy & both my grandmas brought me out for shopping... they took turns to shop around as one of them need to "jaga" me.... the left pic showed that i was actually still sleeping when then wanna start to leave the house for shopping.... yeah... i was soundly sleeping then.... and the right picture shows my reaction when we reached MidValley... i was like WOW... this place is so big and the air-cond is cool enough for me

and for lunch, we met up with my maternal grandpa.... they had lunch at Sushi Zanmai... they had nice japanese food but i had my milk feeding onli... sigh.... i got to wait so much longer before i can try all those yummy food

at the end of the day, my mummy say she won't take me out so often for "jalan-jalan" because each time wanna go out for shopping, they have to pack so many of my things... e.g. stroller, milk bottles, hot water flusk, diapers, napkins etc... troublesome woh......sigh...

as for me, it was a tiring day for me too coz i didn't sleep much when i was there... hehehe

No comments: